Colchester has a great history of being home to the earliest town built by the Romans in Britain. It is home to Colchester Castle, built-in 1100 AD. It has a multitude of museums and landmarks, amongst other historic buildings.
It is no longer news that the adverse effects of climatic changes are upon us. Our winter keeps getting colder (even temperate regions with mild winters cue Texas in the US). The summers are almost unbearably hot.
An air conditioning unit is no longer a luxury but is very important to our everyday living. Air Conditioners functions to keep us cool in summer and warm in winter, making us comfortable all year round.
An air conditioning system is an electronic device manufactured to creates and maintains required temperatures, humidity, and air quality in enclosed spaces. Modern air con systems are used in the cooling, heating and dehumidifying of the air in both business and home spaces.
An AC system will help regulate the heat in a room, thereby providing a comfortable environment for you and your customers. Suppose an enclosed area is too warm or too cold. In that case, it can affect clients and customers, and some customers may not patronise you ever again. An overly cold or hot environment could also harm your health.
Jones Air Conditioning is the premier family-operated business for maintaining, installing and servicing Colchester air conditioning systems. Jones Air Conditioning is based in Essex and has years of experience in all aspects of the industry to provide cost-effective and energy-efficient air conditioning solutions.
We have dedicated Air Conditioning engineers who install, maintain, repair and replace heating and cooling systems in the home and business premises. Our work ranges from a simple individual unit serving a single room to multiple complex commercial systems serving whole business floors.
tremendous asset to any home or business, not least to make your family and staff members feel better, more productive and generally comfortable.
Besides, the many advantages that installing air conditioning units can bring to your home or office in Colchester and the more expansive Essex region as a whole is well known. However, it would be best to be confident that your chosen installer is technically competent, reliable, and providing you with good value for money.
What makes Jones Air Conditioning Colchester’s leading air conditioning company?
The right choice of partnering with Jones Air Conditioning in Colchester and the more expansive Essex towns:
- clients will get a free, detailed and accurate quotation. The quotation is typically provided within 48 hours, following completion of our engineers’ full site survey.
- We guarantee minimal disruption to your business operations by allowing you to continue with the day-to-day activities. We work around you whilst we assess and survey your site but also during your air conditioning installation. We know the importance of productivity, which makes us work at conducive periods for our esteemed clients.
- Jones Air Conditioning offers a full range of service packages to suit every client’s needs. We can also cover all of your repairs and replacement works as and when required.
- Jones Air Conditioning can offer an all-inclusive range of air conditioning services: expert technical knowledge and advice for the designs and installations of air conditioning systems supported with some of the most exclusive long-duration warranties.
- The full Jones Air Conditioning package is just as desirable for customers within the residential market, which has seen a considerable increase in these systems’ demand in recent years. Current systems that provide cooling for overheated rooms like a conservatory, kitchen, bedrooms, living rooms, etc. and able to provide warming in cold seasons is well in vogue.
- The strong demand for air conditioning & heat pump units is primarily due to proven energy savings. A heat pump system can provide in the ratio 3:1 for used energy. This means that a heat pump or an air-to-air system will provide 3KW of heat or cold per 1KW of energy consumed. AC units save up on electricity bills by over 60 per cent.
Jones Air Conditioning encourages using a next-generation refrigerant system with R32 gas for low electricity consumption, low carbon emissions and low environmental hazards.
Jones Air Conditioning improves the air quality in a room by utilising a range of Heat Recovery Ventilator systems. A Heat Recovery Ventilator circulates the humid indoor air with fresh air from outside. A Heat Reverse Ventilator can detach the heat from the stale air during the winter season and spreads it to the new incoming air from outside, warming it before it enters the home. A Heat Recovery Ventilator can reverse this process during the summer — cooling the incoming air’s heat.
The Difference between Commercial Air Conditioning and Domestic Air Conditioning Systems?
AC is used both for domestic and commercial purposes. But the significant difference between domestic and commercial air conditioning is the amount of energy and how frequently the system will be used. Commercial air conditioning requires a high level of technical experience and skill to install and ensure that the installed system provides the correct BTU (British thermal unit) level necessary for cooling without draining too much power. British Thermal Unit (BTU) measures the amount of heat an AC unit can dissipate from an enclosed space per hour. Contact us today to see how we can help you.